"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Friday, October 14, 2005

Reasoning for the Comeback

After many distractions and over anylization of too many ideas I seem to be back on track. I recently set a goal and achived it by losing 64 pounds in 8 weeks taking me from 304 to 240 for my next competition on December 17. Some problems that have arisen from this is strength loss. My bench dropped from an offical 435 to 335(which is now up to 365 after 4 weeks of somewhat normal training.) Deadlift is down from an official 603 to 545. My tricep strength was also greatly affected for some reason. My joints weren't as bad as I thought except for my hips, which are crazy painful. So, here I am preparing for a comeback with short term goals of a 405 and 448(double bodyweight) raw bench press. I have some great training partners again and I'm ready to rock and roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home