"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Monday, March 13, 2006

Quick Update

Alright, just wanted to let everyone know that for the next week or 2 I will be busy and may not be able to post. I took a job in California and am leaving this evening. I've been planning a 1-2 week layoff b/c my elbows, knees, and shoulders are getting kinda beat up(espically my elbows!). I don't know if I'll do it or not but I hope I'll be busy enough these first few days to take some time off that my body needs. I hope everyone has a good week and I'll be back in a little.

1 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

Good Luck Mike, get some rest!!!

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home