"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tricep Training 2/27/06

I went a little heavier on the boards today b/c I was feeling strong. The 385 was so easy. I should've gotten 3 on the 405 but my right foot slipped out from under me from pushing so hard then my hamstring started to cramp. I missed it by about 3-4 inches. I was still pumped b/c last week I only got 375x2. Once I get back into the groove of the boards I will be killing the weights. Also, I had no pain in my shoulders during warm ups for the first time in a long time. Got all 6x8 on skullcrushers, but it was not easy. Moved rows to this day b/c I will be squatting and deadlifting on Wednesday together. Next week if I feel good I will try 365x3 then 385x3x3.

Board Bench 365x2x3 / 385x3(EASY) / 405x2(just missed third)
Barbell Skullcrushers 135x6x8
Pendlay Rows 225x8/235x8/245x8
Seated Hammer Curl 50x4x12

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

No. Skullcrushers are lowered to forehead and nosebreakers are lowered to the nose. Slight difference buts makes a big difference on my tris.

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home