"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Squat Training 2/14/06

The 480x5 was tough. A true 5 rep set to test the will. After that, fronts were brutal. I tried a wider stance on the first set and couldn't get low enough. All were to at least parallel but not rock bottom. I moved my stance in about 4-6 inches and buried them all easy. SLDL were done with knees locked off a 6 inch platform very slow and controlled. I don't plan on using more than 225 until I can move my squat up.

Squat 480x5
Front Squat 325x2x5
SLDL 225x2x10
Standing Calf Raise 335x3x8

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Never with heavy weight John. I follow the BFS standard of 40% of my squat max.

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home