"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Woke up today...

And my shoulder had quite a bit of stiffness and was very irritated. Probably from the jerk presses which sucks b/c I really want to do them. With this being irritated it would also eliminate dips and floor press with chain for next week. So now I must think what I want to do. Will probably have to stick with close grip for the time being. I should never have left my 10 day split but it was just getting too hard to find training partners to be there. My elbows and knees are starting to hurt again as well as my shoulders. The shoulders take a bit of a beating twice a week with my current program. I'll have to re-think things and make some revisions. This is also the longest I've gone without doing a comp so it is my time to experiment with this stuff, something I've never really done before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home