"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Monday, November 07, 2005

Shoulder Joint Training(Bench Day) 11/07/05

Pause Bench 275x1 / 315x1 / 345x1
325x3,3,2,2

All I did tonight was the Pause Benching. I took about 6-8 minutes rest between sets mostly because I was having a bad night. This workout took everything out of me. On the 3rd set I could have got 3 but I hit the uprights. On the 4th set I didn't even try for 3 b/c I had no spotters. I will do some support work tommorrow along with some cardio.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Actually, I'm at 225 right now and have been maintaining that for 2 weeks now. Total weight loss was 79 pounds in 10 weeks. My workouts for losing the weight and maintaining as much strength as possible were quite different from what I do now. Espically when my calories were down to 1500.

When I was in SHW my rom was very short. A 3 board press was about 3 inch ROM. You really can't tell from the pics but I did have a good arch.

I've competed in AAPF, USPF, WNPF, and Armed Forces meets. In December it is an AAU meet in Pennsylvania. I've done 8 meets total, 2 bench only meets, and 1 bench/deadlift meet.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I'll get some more recent pics tommorrow when I workout.

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home