"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Friday, December 23, 2005

Raw Squat Training 12/23/05

The first and third reps on my squats were fairly easy but on my second one I got bent over too much and had to half good morning the weight. I had 5 reps in me for sure. My lower back felt the fatigue big time on the good mornings. Next week I'l do 475x5 and I'll videotape it as well just to check depth. These workouts, squat and deadlift, take about 45-50 minutes to do.

Raw Squat 475x3
Pause Squat 335x2x5
Good Mornings 255x5/265x5
Standing One Leg Calf Raise BW+25x3x12

4 Comments:

Blogger Alberto said...

I third that. 475x3 raw is impressive.

1:34 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And a fourth. Merry christmas.

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Christian D. said...

Can I go as the 5th looking forward to the video? that's a hell of a GM!

Happy Holidays to you and your family Mike!

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks guys. And Merry Christmas to all. Today I woke up with some pretty stiff and sore knees. Next week I may be adding some knee wraps. Not my inzer ones but I have a pair that I like to use that I've had since high school just for some extra support. I wanted to get some of the Kono knee bands but there kinda expensive. Video is a must as the weights are starting to get a little better and I want to check depth as I am a depth freak.

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home