"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Squat Night 12/14/05

This is my deload week where I hit a 10 rep max set. 405 was not a 10 rep max. I had 12 or 13 in the tank. Both my spotters said I was 2-3 inches below parallel on all my reps plus my technique was great tonight. Tommorrow is triceps, hoooah!

Raw Squat 405x10
Pause Squat 325x5/335x5
Good Mornings 245x2x5
Seated Calf Raise 160x4x12

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Childofjah: I do my GM with a medium stance, kness just slightly bent, push my glutes back and bend at the waist till I hit parallel or just below.

Marie Rochat: I do pause squats b/c they make me very explosive out of the hole and teach me to stay tight. I do them high bar, rock bottom with about 8-12 inches between my heels.

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home