"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Monday, December 12, 2005

A New Start

Bench Training 12/12/05

Tonights workout was awesome. I focused on my technique and nothing else and had no shoulder pain whatsoever. All reps were done with a 2 second pause and a 2 second hold at the top. I always do my support work as hard, as fast, and as heavy as possible. The seated rows were a killer considering I rest about 5 seconds between sets! I'm now motivated with a meet in the near future, possibly January but most likely March. The weights are going to fall!!

Pause Bench 275x1/315x1/335x1
275x6,5,4,4
Hammer Curls 75x4x8
Seated Row 300x4x8
One Arm DB Row 60x3x10

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Nice to see the change in your attitude, Mike.
You've got a lot to be positive about.
Don't commit the sin of impatience, you'll be back to your old PRs soon enough.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

The bar is barely touching my chest when I pause. I never let the bar sink in at all.

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home