"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What's been going on

My workouts have been short and sweet the past 3 weeks. I've had little time for anything else working 12 on 12 off 7 days a week with an hour and a half commute. Basically I do Bench one day and triceps the other with no support work. I'm not use to being this shaky with the bar but it does force me to maintain high tension at all times. Still nothing I'd like to get use to. Next week will start my return to a normal schedule again. I am not in Cali so I cannot do the meet I was going to do on the 27th. I will be doing one though within the next few months as well as the Raw worlds, thanks to John Mcdonald, which may be held in Conneticut. I would like to do that in all 3 lifts not just bench. But I will start posting next week regularly again at the start of a new cycle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

Welcome Back Mike, been wondering where you were hiding...sounds like its been hectic for you, will definitely feel nice to get back into a normal rhythm...Bummer about the meet...

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home