"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HERE WE GO!!!!

July 14th, Bordentown, NJ, WNPF; will complete a full comeback as my first meet since the weight loss. Goals will be 550/405/605 all raw. Would like to do it at 242 but won't worry about weight now. So, if anyone s close feel free to stop by. Training will be 3x a week, free style cycle(yes, I am that disciplined). Would like to see John stop by and say what's up. Was going to head up to Amherst this weekend for the Kaz seminar but no can do. Oh well. Training will start today with my heaviest day being Saturdays. Wow, can't believe how excited I am!

4 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

bummer you cant make it up to Amherst, it should be a really good time, i am pretty psyched for it...good luck in your training for the comp, those numbers defnitely look doable for you, so can we assume no more of that bodybuilding stuff? har har....

5:31 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

For now, as long as the weight stays up. I've never minded bodybuilding as long as you keep the weights heavy. Sucks about Amherst, I was really looking forward to it. Maybe next year.

7:03 AM

 
Blogger Tig5165 said...

gl on your workouts....Those are some nice numbers for raw esp at your bodyweight...

9:56 AM

 
Blogger lscrewy said...

Hey are you in NJ? I'm in woodbridge. I plan on going down to the July 14th meet. I really enjoy lifting in the WNPF. The people there are really great.
Lou

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home