"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OK...

So in a desperate effort to put back on some bwt I did my old school bodybuilding workout template. In 2 weeks I went from 222 to 248 so time to go back to powerlifting and eating like a normal person. I'm sure many were a bit confused about what was going on but I needed to get back into it again. Normal life doesn't allow for 2 a day workouts 6x a week but it needed to be done. So now I need to find a meet in the NJ, NY, PA, CT area that is raw or at least no shirts or suits so I can get back to it. The last meet I did was almost a year ago!!! Don't know what I plan on doing but I'll come up with something from the old log book.

3 Comments:

Blogger lscrewy said...

Where are you from? There are a lot of meets in Bordentown and A.C.
July 14th---oct 26---dec 16----sep 9th. WNPF

7:09 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I'm from PA. Where is the one on July 14th?

9:42 AM

 
Blogger lscrewy said...

Here is the site: Click on coming meets ect....
Lou
or just search for wnpf

http://hometown.aol.com/wnpf/index.htm?f=fs

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home