"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Week 8 Training Day 2

Sumo Deadlift 225x2/315x1/405x1/495x1/575x4

Soooooo close but the good thing is I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I could've done 5 reps. I got this on film and I'll post it soon. Those stupid plates rolled after my second and third rep at which point I had to reset and pull the 4th rep. For anybody who has ever done sumo will tell you that once the tension is lost, it is lost. The 4th reps form was not as good as I would've liked. We will just chalk this one up as a good day though and move on to triples. Here is the link to the vid: http://media.putfile.com/575x4-deadlift

3 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

ugh pulling with hex plates, that must be awkard....great pulling regardless...

6:48 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Yeah, my gym membership is finally up there. I'm going to go over to NazBar on Monday and talk to Mike about going there again.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

dude, that would be a sweet place to train...wished i had that sort of diliema...

6:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home