"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Interesting Idea

Kris over at tsampa.org had an excellent idea about having a competition between bloggers for some fun. There will be a website and he appears to be putting in quite a bit of effort into making this work out well. Judging by his own website it should be awesome! Kris has the best blog I've come accross yet. Here is the link: http://www.tsampa.org/training/blog/

I won't peak fo the meet but will go for 650/455/700. If you have some time I think everyone should throw in for this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Mike, thanks for the kind words. I will certainly do my best to make this a thing to remember. Getting your kind of numbers into it will help a lot in that regard. :-)

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home