"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Friday, September 08, 2006

Week 7 Training Day 2

Conventional Deadlift 225x2/315x1/405x1/495x1/595x2
Deadlift off Plates 405x5
Bent Over Rows 315x2x5

Switched back to conventional this week. I've been doing a lot of reading on technique lately so I'm putting it to work. I missed the 3rd rep b/c of grip so I did some dl off plates to help the start, finish, and grip. Then switched to barbell rows for the chest supported rows. I did the plate dls and rows without chalk and of course no straps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home