"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shoulders/Arms 6/20/07

Fat Bar Pushdowns Green Bandx4x25
superst with:
Preacher Curl 4x12

Shoulder Circut
Front Plate Raise 25-100x20-6 reps
Leaning Away Side Raise 5-10x25-20 reps
DB Rear Delt Raise 25-45x12 reps

Repeated circut 5 times through

So, doing what I can and it sucks. I will be doing the Blakley shoulder routine next Wednesday so at least I have something to fall back on when I go back to benching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

hope the prognosis is positive.....I almost forgot about that blakely routine....if you get a chance shoot me an email, this may be something i am in need of....welcome back mike

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Brooklyn said...

Greetings

I'm not a hard-core bodybuilder but I do work out several times a week for several years now.

Great to see another fitness workouts blog up and I hope I can get some advice from the real gurus out there. I'm interested in the new supplements and if they're any good.

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home