"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bench Press Strength Conditioning Week 3

Pause Bench Press
135x 2 x 6
225x 6
315x 3
365x 8 - all time PR for pause bench
405x 3 - ties all time best for pause bench

Seated Hammer Curls
45x 3 x 12

Tricep Extensions
115x 6
155x 3
105x 3 x 6 paused, wide grip

Seated Rows
5x 100-195 x 8-12

A big PR for me today with the 365x 8 paused reps. My front delts and outer pec muscles get really sore after my bench workouts so I dropped the narrow grips and went to an isolation exercise with the extensions. The close grip seemed to irritate my wrist so I tried a wide grip. these were different and left my triceps feeling good and pumped. The seated rows however caused quite a bit of discomfort in my injured shoulder. 

1 Comments:

Blogger aisha said...

oh this is a very informative
post! i actually enjoyed reading
this - very well explained too. thanks, this is very useful!
Great information..
VW Golf Turbocharger

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home