"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Bench Training 1/12/05

After the longest layoff in 2 years for me, I had an awesome workout. First off, the reason I didn't lift since Saturday is b/c I hurt my back so bad i couldn't get out of bed on Sunday. My Mom had to come and massage my lower back and hips just to unlock my legs. It was terrible! I spent Sunday on the couch in various positions watching football. I went to a couple doctors got some shots, massage, ultra sound treatment, and we're back at 90% now. No arching tonight on the bench. Feet flat on 45 pound plates was how we went. Reguardless, I had a great workout not missing a rep.

Bench Press 365x1(easy touch and go) / 330x4x4(last rep paused on each set)
Incline Press 315x1(easy, good for 335)/275x3,5(was light but went to fast on the first set)
Seated Hammer Curls 65x4x8
Seated Rows(different machine) 225x8/255x3x8

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Thanks Stinn. I havn't benched feet flat in a long time but it felt good.

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home