"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tricep Training 01/07/06

Good workout today. Got that 315 plus 100 pounds of chain. Next workout I'll do 2 sets with it then I'll add another set of chain. I dropped the Behind the neck press and did declines instead with a pinky on the ring grip. I'm going to try something a little different with my support work now. After my core exercise I'll do one exercise with multiple sets nowhere near failure then for my other exercises I'l work up to 2 sets to failure plus some forced reps or rest pause. This week I only did one set to see where I was so next time I'll do 2 sets with that weight. It was time for a change so as I don't plan on doing a meet until MAYBE June/July, I'll try different approaches. Tommorrow is Deadlift training, which is what I'm looking forward too.

Floor Press with Chain 275x3/285x3/295x3/315x3
Decline Bench 315x7x3/345x3
Hammer Strength Curls 90x8/115x5+3forced reps
Seated Hammer Curls 60x8/70x8+2one arm
Hammer Strength Pulldowns 180x8/270x8
One Arm Rows 80x8/110x8+2 half reps

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Let me say this, the affects that training had Ion my body make me very reluctant to advise it to others. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't! Stay far away from failure on exercises but be sure to push. Stay in that 24-32 rep range for support work.

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home