"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pause Bench

Did what I could with my back still jacked up. My training partner suggested we do the 4x6 for bench and it went great. All weights were very easy. I may have to do bench only in July which sucks but it is cheaper. Did 7 good sets of rows and called it a good day. On sunday I will do arms. Hopefully I will be able to hit some legs next week. I am thinking maybe just smith fronts, lying leg curls, and seated calfs all for some higher volume. We shall see.

Pause Bench 315x1, 365x1, 385x1, 335x4x6
Chest Supported Row 45x20, 90x15, 135x12, 180x2x8, 135x6, 90x6

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Nice paused benching, Mike.
That's the same leg routine that you recommended to me when I first hurt my back.
Wish I had given it a shot instead of pushing the squat and deadlift.
Hope your back issues clear up soon!

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home