"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Sunday, June 25, 2006

ADAU National Championship Results

I will be putting the vids up on putfile and will post the link when it's done. In the squat I went 550/600/610; good for 620. On the bench I hit 395/415/430; good for 435. In the deadlift I went 605/650/665; easily good for 680-690. Bodyweight was 266. I won the 275 national championships but just lost best lifter to a 319 lifter. He was the only other person in the meet that out totaled me and it was by 60 pounds. I'm tired so that's all for now.

I also met John McDonald at this meet and he did well. I'll let him post his take on the meet and results. John is a solid lifter and great all around guy. With his permission I'll post some vids of his squats and bench press.

4 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

Awesome job Mike, i figured you would get the 1700, cant wait to see the vids....congrats!!!

4:36 AM

 
Blogger Gords said...

9 for 9 - and with outstanding numbers! Looking forward to the video. Great job.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Christian D. said...

Awesome job Mike. Very awesome. What's up next?

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Jon: I will let my weight do what it wants. Which means I'll probably linger around 255. I have to stuff my face to gain weight so now I'll just eat to fuel my body and continue gains.

Rick: This was the best ran meet I've ever been to. If anyone has the opportunity to compete in an ADAU meet it was outstanding.

SomeGuySomeWhere: I'll be hitting a meet in October. Training for this meet made me patient due to injuries and I learned a lot from that. I only did regular squats the last 4 weeks!!

Big thanks to everyone on here for their advice, encouragement, support, and positive comments.

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home