"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Friday, November 18, 2005

4 weeks Out

So I' 4 weeks out from my contest. Training has been fair, but not great. I am going to finish out this cycle with, what I've found to be, my 2 best tricep builders. Reverse Band press with 12 inch grip and floor press with 16 inch grip. I've played around with what little time I've had and found these 2 to be my best. After this cycle, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will be taking 10 days off and then may hit a shoulder cycle on bench day or AC repair cycle and work those 2 tricep exercises for 8 weeks. I messed around with some stuff I use to do tonight as far as training and found my current routine to still be best(just had to get it out of my system).

3 Comments:

Blogger Christian D. said...

What are the numbers you are hoping for on this contest?

5:48 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

I was on track to hit 405 and take a shot at 440 for double bwt, without any gear.
A 16 inch floor press is the width of my hands on the bar.

8:20 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

The bar is about 1 inch off my chest at that point.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home