"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Elbow Joint(tricep) Training 11/17/05

Tonight was a tiring workout but I'm not feeling the improvements that I was a month ago. The only reson I changed things up was b/c of my shoulder. I'm going to sit down and review what I need to do. My meet is exactly 1 month away and there is little time to spare considering I didn't get to do a hypertrophy cycle before this one b/c of the weight loss.


Board Bench 365x3,2,2,2
Comp. Grip Reverse Band Press 385x3,2,2,2
Hammer Curls 70x4x8
Pushdowns 120x4x20
Seated Row 120x8/130x8/140x8/150x8
Reverse Pec Dec 200x3x8 / 220x8

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Nice job on the reverse band presses, Mike.
What size band do you use for those and how much weight do they take off?
Also, when and where is your next competition?

3:21 AM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks. I use the green bands and it's 380 at the top the way I had them set up. Those were super tough last night. I was stalling out fast about 5-6 inches from lockout.

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home