"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bench Training 1/22/05

I was suprised at how easy the 330x6 was. The 330 for 5 was an all out set though. Stayed with the Incline b/c it dosen't hurt my shoulder as much as seated presses but it still flares up a little. I may consider doing the Hammer strength flat or incline press but I am very anti machine(always have been).

Bench Press 365x1/330x6,5(paused last rep for 3 seconds on first set)
Incline 275x7(only did 1 set b/c shoulder was acting up)
Seated Hammer Curl 70x4x8
Seated Row 255x3x8/270x8

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for stopping by Rick. I switched up the frequency for 2 reasons; one, through trial and error I found myself making consistent gains when I would miss a workout and then come back a week later and just kill the weight. Two, my joints no longer ache like they did when I was doing the standard 4 day split. So I came up with the every 10 day approach and it is working out great.

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home