"Promise to yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To be too wise for worry, too tolerant for anger, and too courageous for fear. To be happy." - Author Unknown -

Friday, October 06, 2006

Higher Reps

Pause Bench 135x5, 225x3, 315x9
Deep Pause DB Press 80x8
Standing Shoulder Press 135x10, 155x8
Rear Delt Machine 120x12, 135x12, 150x12
Seated Tricep Press 95x8,6,10

Did some higher reps today as I did not want to go heavy at all. Figured on doing some chest, shoulder and tri work. Since I have not done more then 5 reps in a looooooong time I took it easy and limited every exercise to 8-9 reps. The last 2 exercises were done with 60 seconds rest between sets. Also started my cardio today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Powerlifter1974 said...

What, nothing heavy???....J/K, i only just started doing higher reps in my training and it definitely takes a different mind-set (bodybuilders still suck). Any thought as t what sort of training you plan to do?

2:45 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

To the disappointment of many here, I will be doing a powerbodybuilding type routine. As many of you have seen in the past, I enjoy doing bodybuilding type stuff between meets and I feel my lack of support from the smaller muscle groups may have played part to everything falling apart.

7:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home